Come To Gala For A Night To Remember!
Dear Parents, Guardians and Faculty of Encino Charter Elementary:
We hope you and your families are well.
Due to the current situation in Los Angeles with regards to the Coronavirus concerns, we have decided that it’s best to move the annual Encino Gala originally scheduled for Saturday, March 28th to the evening of Saturday, May 30th. The location and time remains the same.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at: LoriJGordon@gmail.com
Thank you for understanding and your continued support and we hope that you will grace this special occasion with your presence.
Our best regards and gratitude,
Lori Gordon Teti & Kelly Kozakov
Gala Co-Chairs / VP Fundraisers, Encino Elementary E-Team
Please join us at Encino Charter Elementary's 10th Annual Gala - Growing Our Future!
Where: El Caballero Country Club located at 18300 Tarzana Drive 91356
When: Saturday, May 30th 2020
- 6:00 - 7:00pm - Complimentary Wine Hour
- 7:00 - 8:15pm - Silent Auction
- 8:30 -10:00pm - Dinner and Live Auction
- 10:00 - 11:30pm - Dancing and Drinks with live DJ
TICKETS cost $85 per person. Ticket sales close May 1st.
Optional Teacher Donation - Please consider donating to the general teacher ticket fund - all teacher donations are anonymous)
We need YOU to make this night a success!
- Click HERE for an explanation of how you can help with Grade Level Baskets.
- Click HERE for information on Parent Parties
- Click HERE for information on donated to the silent and live auctions
Questions? Contact the Gala Co-Chairs:
- Lori Gordan Teti firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Kozakov email@example.com