2017-2018 E-TEAM Board
Details to come when next election cycle is scheduled. For more detail, contact any member of the board at the Board Members page.
Why serve on the board?
- It’s fun & rewarding!
- It feels good to do good!
- Your great ideas are heard!
- You contribute to making our school great!
- You are setting a great example for your kids!
- You see the results of the collaboration of a community!
E-TEAM KINDER ADVISORY and BOARD MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a parent of a kindergarten child attending Encino Charter Elementary School.
- Responsible for updating the birthday marquee at the beginning of the month
- Must attend as many E-TEAM meetings and board meetings as possible.
- Must chair or co-chair one MAJOR EVENT during the year of his/her term.
E-TEAM TEACHER GIFT
The end of the school year is almost here!
We would like to show our appreciation for our five E-TEAM funded teachers, Coach D'Mitri (PE), Mr. Rodriguez (Computer Lab), Ms. Lass (Art), Ms. Thomas (Science), and Ms. Cummings (Library).
Money can be dropped off in the "Gratitude Gift" box located in the office beginning Monday, May 22nd, or you may make a donation on our website HERE.
STEAM NIGHT 2017
Please join us as our amazing students demonstrate their skills in Science, Technology, the Arts, Engineering, and Math.
Falafelicious Catering truck will be on hand and giving back a portion of sales to ECES!
Events and Locations:
Science Fair in the Auditorium
Robotics Demonstrations outside the Computer Lab
Art Gallery Display – Room 23 – Art Room
Ballroom Dance Exhibition – Outside Room 11
Classroom Math Activities – Lunch Pavilion Area