2018-2019 Board Elections Coming Soon!
Executive Board (2-year term for 2019-20 and 2020-21 School Years)
Co-VPs of Fundraising
Co-VPs of Student Fundraising
Advisory Board (1 year term for 2019-20 School Year)
(Kinder and TK advisory position will be available in fall 2019)
February 21: Parent Mixer at the home of Kristin Moss. Stop by and get all the scoop! Rsvp to email@example.com
March 19: (March Parent Meeting) We need all candidates to declare their intent to run. Candidates need to provide a short statement about why the want to run and provide a picture.
April 5: All statements/photos due. We will post to website and in the front office. Start campaigning!
April 5 – 12: Voting takes place via ballots in the front office.
April 23 (April Parent Meeting): Candidates attend the meeting, make their statements and final voting takes place. Winners are announced.
We also need Chair Teams for the 2019-2020 School year including:
· AMAZON PROGRAM/RALPH’S LOYALTY Prior Chair: Nathan Alexander
· ANNUAL PLEDGE Prior Chairs: Jamie Grossman, Kristin Moss, Phil An
· BACK TO SCHOOL PICNIC Prior Chairs: Allyson Nevil, Ellen Shin, Gabrielle Bilicki
· BIRTHDAY MARQUEE Prior Chairs: Peri Schwartz
· DPY (HIGHLY RECOMMEND AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE!) Prior Chair Team: Kristin Moss, Lisa Clayden, Lisa Hermes, Nancy Ponomarenko, Tracy Samek, Jacey Hayes
· ENRICHMENT (HIGHLY RECOMMEND 2 - 4 PEOPLE, OR SPLIT UP BY SESSION!) Prior Chair Teams: Amanda Goodfried, Christina Weiss
· GALA/AUCTION (TYPICALLY IN MARCH) Prior Chair Teams: Danielle Brooks (Auction) Kristin Moss (Venue, Decorations, Marketing Partnerships) Tracy Samek (Classroom Baskets/Parent Parties)
· GRANT WRITER
· GRAPHICS DESIGNER
· HOLIDAY DVD (DECEMBER) Prior Chair Teams: David Gilbert, Roger Roth
· KID’S ART PROGRAM Prior Chair: Kim Bishop
· KONA ICE (5TH GRADE) Prior Chair Honor Dunn
· MISCELLANEOUS: We are always in need of SEPCIALISTS or if you own a company and can donate throughout the year for various events - - here are some ideas!
o DJs (DPY, Gala, 5th Grade Culmination, Back to School Picnic, Turkey Trot etc.)
o Face Painters (DPY, Back to School Carnival)
o Bakers (Gala, Bake Sales, 5th Grade Culmination, Teacher Appreciation Week)
o Florists (Gala, Teacher Appreciation Week, Volunteer Luncheon)
o Photographers (Student of the Month Assemblies, Events)
o Videoographers (Events, Winter Concert, Special Projects)
o Printers/Banners/Invitation Specialists (Outdoor banners, Gala, Annual Giving Letters etc.!)
· PIZZA SALES (FRIDAYS) (A GROUP WOULD BE GOOD!) Prior Chair: Miho Bunker
· RESTAURANT NIGHTS/FENCE BANNERS/CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS Prior Chair Alisha Kaplan
· SPIRITWEAR Prior chairs: Chelcie Skrifars & Lorie Selcer
· SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR Nancy Panamarenko, Alex Nevil, Allyson Nevil
· SPELL-A-THON Previous Chair: Allyssa DelPiano
· READING ROCKS (tied into Dr. Suess’s Birthday) Previous Chair: Dawn Brown & Erin Aghai
· TOYS FOR TOTS
· TURKEY TROT Prior Chairs: Allyson Nevil, Erin Aghai
· YEAR BOOK Prior Chairs include: Carolyn An & Gelilia Hurwitz
FULL JOB DECRIPTIONS AVAILABLE. We are just trying to save trees! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org