The Encino Charter Elementary E-TEAM BOARD needs YOU!
Fall of 2021 will usher in a new school year, and an entirely new E-TEAM Board! We need parents from our school community to fill the open board seats - parents like YOU!
Running for a board position is a great way to contribute to your child's education, and to better connect with the school community. The work of the E-TEAM board is a vital factor in the quality of education Encino Charter Elementary is able to provide.
Need more convincing? Here are the Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Serve on the E-TEAM Board:
- Research shows parent involvement in their child's education is the #1 Influencer for them doing better in school
- Serving better connects you to the school
- Serving on a non-profit board impacts your child and community
- Networking opportunities
- Be a role model
- Speak up about what's important
- Vote on the PTO Budget
- Build community & engagement
- Sustain ECES funding for enrichment, fun and educational enhancements for our children
- Help us sustain funding for our Art, PE, Technology and Science Instructors!
If you are interested in running for a board position, please submit Candidate Statement of Interest by 4/6/21 to email@example.com
(view board position descriptions HERE)
Please submit your statement as a Word Document, and include the following information:
- High resolution photo of yourself (feel free to include your family!)
- Brief paragraph about you that includes: Your first/last name, child(s) name & grade, and why you would be a great candidate for your position
Overview of E-TEAM 2021-2022 Election Time Line
Info & Recruitment Mixers: (via zoom)
3/18/21 - 7:30 pm THIRSTY THURSDAY MIXER w/the E-Team
3/23/21 - 10:30 am COFFEE TALK MIXER w/the E-Team
4/6/21 - 5:00 pm CANDIDATE STATEMENT OF INTEREST SUBMISSION DUE
4/13/21 - 7:30pm CANDIDATE SPEECHES - via Zoom & VOTING BEGINS and CONTINUES THROUGH APRIL 16th at 5:00 pm
4/19/21 - Announcement of The E-TEAM 2021-2022 Board
4/22/21 - 7:30 pm New Board Members shadow current Board in Regular Board Meeting & onboarding & begins-Wednesday
5/19/21 - 6:30 pm LAST MEETING for 2020-2021 E-TEAM Board / 7:30 pm FIRST MEETING of the New E-TEAM 2021-2022 Board!