Our School needs a little beautification and we need your help!
On Saturday, May 14th, we will have a Beautification day at our school, from 8am - 12pm. This is a great opportunity for students and their families to help make our school more beautiful, and have fun doing it! We need all the help we can get, and we could use any material donations that you can get, including the following:
- Sand paper
- Masking tape
- Paper to cover floor
So please, ask around, get all the grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and parents involved. If anyone can donate any of the above, please notify us via email email@example.com, and please note we need the materials gathered no later than Friday, May 13, 2022.
These are the areas we plan to work on:
- The wood boxes around the tree by the lunch benches
- Paint the flowers on the round planters by lunch benches
- Put "ABC" and "123" on the sheds in kinder yard
- The wood boxes around the tree in kinder yard
- Paint the wall by the cafeteria
- Paint coach's shed
- Paint the benches in the big yard
- Place turf under the tree in front of Room 23 for the kids to have a shady seating area.
We are looking forward to an amazing beautification day and we appreciate any help you can give - via donation, or simply showing up to participate.
Please SIGN UP HERE and spread the word.