Feb 28 - March 4th, 2022 is Read Across America week! Every day has a different theme for students to participate in!
- READ "Oh the Places You'll Go".
- WEAR Red, White & Blue.
- READ a Book about a Famous American.
- DRESS like a Famous American Day. It can be a famous inventor, celebrity, educator, and athlete, etc.
Wacky Wednesday 3/2 (Dr. Seuss B'day):
- READ "Wacky Wednesday" or any other silly story to your class.
- DRESS silly: crazy hair, socks, etc!
- READ a book about a different culture.
- DRESS to Represent Your Culture Day.
- READ your favorite book/poem.
- DRESS as Your Favorite Literary Character Day.